BEP information line

Once you have successfully completed the MSc Architecture, Urbanism and Building Sciences programme, you have a Master of Science degree (MSc). If you wish to use the title Architect, Landscape Architect or Urban Designer in the Netherlands, you must be registered in the Dutch Register of Architects.

Professional traineeship (beroepservaringsperiode)

Under the Dutch Architects Title Act (Wet op de architectentitel), completing a professional traineeship (beroepservaringsperiode) is compulsory for everyone who graduates after 31 December 2014 in one of the following disciplines: architecture, urbanism, garden and landscape architecture or interior architecture and wants to register in the Register of Architects (Architectenregister). In short, this means that you must complete the professional traineeship before you are able to register in the Register of Architects (architectenregister).

At TU Delft this applies to all students in the Architecture, Urbanism and Landscape Architecture Master tracks. Students in the Landscape Architecture Master track must also have obtained sufficient Landscape Architecture related credits in their Bachelor’s programme.

>> For more information check the website of Bureau Architectenregister

BEP information line

For students with questions on this subject, the faculty has set up a BEP information line. You can ask your questions by e-mail via:

Frequently Asked Questions and Answers




© 2017 TU Delft