Study programme and enrollment 2016-2017
Especially for students who want to broaden their horizon, the faculty offers an intensive Exchange programme. A good way to get acquainted with new technical knowledge and creative ideas from abroad. The TU Delft Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment offers a wide variety of courses and modules to foreign students.
Exchange students choose their programme from fixed packages offered by the faculty. The incoming master students have a choice of our Master 1 packages. For Bachelor students we offer English taught bachelor minor programmes.
- Course packages offered for exchange 2016-2017
- Consult the course catalogue for all the courses given in 2016-2017
- Find the manual to the study guide on studyguide manual
- The course catalogue will be updated around May 2017. Students should base their study plan on the current version of the course catalogue, bearing in mind that changes may occur next year.
- Not all MSc1 programmes are available in the fall semester (starting September) and in the spring semester (starting February).
- We work with fixed course packages. You will be informed about the exact content of the packages after you are nominated by your home university. It is not possible to choose courses from different packages.
Exchange students are students participating in a Socrates-Erasmus programme, or students from a university that has a bilateral agreement with TU Delft.
- are 'non-degree' students, which means that they do not receive an academic degree or a diploma. The study period at TU Delft is part of the study at the home university; credits gained at TU Delft are transferable;
- can be registered at TU Delft for an uninterrupted maximum period of 12 months. During their studies in Delft, they remain registered at their home university as well;
- do not have to pay tuition fees at TU Delft. If you wish to continue your studies after the exchange period of 12 months, you will have to follow the regular application procedure for international Master students.
Please contact the International Office for more information about studying at the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment as an exchange student.
- International Office
Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment
Julianalaan 134 / BG.Oost.240
2628 BL Delft
Open office hours Monday - Friday between 12.30 and 13.30 pm.